Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Wedding | Linda & Matt

If you wonder how long I'll be faithful

I'll be happy to tell you again

I'm gonna love you forever & ever

Forever & ever Amen




Matt & Linda met when Matt, started working for Linda's dad.  They talked a little & both liked each other.  Matt was too shy to ask Linda out, so he talked to her dad who passed word along to Linda that Matt wanted to take her on a date.  Somewhere along the way, they got over their shyness. ;)  On a warm North Carolina day, Matt, the truck guy, & Linda, the music girl, promised to love, honor, & cherish each other.  Forever & ever, Amen. :)














waiting






I love watching brides during that moment when it becomes real! When she's in her dress, looking at herself, & realizing that this is really happening!!








Could this place be more beautiful?!























Linda's super cute, little niece!





As sure as I live, this love that I give
Is gonna be yours until the day that I die
























We had to get a few shots with Matt's truck! :)



{arms that feel like home}

Seeing the truck decorated for their send off! :)




a handshake between Linda's dad & her husband




Congratulations, Matt & Linda!  Wishing you a marriage as happy & beautiful as your wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!