Monday, December 30, 2013

Stephen {Newborn} 12.26.2013

My new nephew, Stephen Nathaniel Mills! :)  Isn't he such a handsome fellow?  He's already greatly loved & will most likely be spoiled in no time... especially having 2 big sisters who run to him with a toy or blanket anytime he even starts to make a noise!  I loved getting to take pictures of this new addition to my sister's family while they were still in the hospital.  The looks on my nieces faces when they first saw him were priceless & I wouldn't trade getting to spend time with my sister, brother-in-law, & little Stephen on the first day of his life for anything!











Big sister for the first time
His very first "Get that camera out of my face" look.

Sucking his thumb already!




Checking on Mommy & her bracelets







"Fearfully & wonderfully made"



Now a family of five!

~Anna

4 comments:

  1. Great Pics as Usual! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures! Stephen is so sweet. Congratulations to all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Victoria! :) He's such a good baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!